Sunday, October 01, 2006



We have had a whirlwind of a September and it's hard to believe that today is OCTOBER 1st! Crazy!

I tabled the painting, much to david's disappointment. I've not even covered up my "mess" of a sample that I did on 9/8. Spent most of the month going between the 3 jobs of working paid childcare at church, substituting at the kid's school, and sub-aiding at Davis' old preschool! Ontop of volunteering as room mom; coming into my last months of Parties Co-chair of A Christmas Affair, and taking a PE weekly for teacher certification...SAD...It's busy!

One of the joy's of private Christian school is learning all about God in their daily work. Kindergartner's had a "Creation Celebration Play" on Friday, 9/29. Davis was "Night"..they went through the 6 days of creation and each child from the 3 kinder rooms was one of the "Days" God created. Decked in black pants, black sweatshirt, and black face paint, Davis was a great "night".

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family