Sunday, October 01, 2006

SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS!

As we enter into Fall, the kids decided they wanted to play YMCA sports again. Davis is playing soccer and on his first game, he scored a WHOPPING 6 goals! 14 kids running up and down in herds and he managed 6 goals! This is our second time to play soccer through the Y and so far it's been a great experience with 2 great coaches!



















Lauren is learning to play volleyball and had a great day yesterday as well. She served several points and even managed to hit the ball back over the net!

1 comment:

ShannonK said...

I simply can't believe all you guys do! Amazes me all the time!

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family