Thursday, October 26, 2006

Baton Rouge-Wedding



Cousins from Conneticut: Brynn and Christian.


We spent a wonderful 3 day weekend in Baton Rouge, well actually a VERY small town called Springfield. One of my eldest cousins, Dan, got married at a gorgeous plantation. Here are a few picture's I thought I'd share:

The cousin's who had never met all had a blast together! The resort had a heated pool which was most fun!

I absolutely LOVED Dawn's choice of "fall" decorations. She did a fabulous job of incorporating all the elements that we love about fall, from the pumpkins, gourds, to the mums. The coloring was dynamic! Plus, they were married under a huge tree with moss just dripping from each branch! It was so southern!


The cake was delicious..it was a different filling per layer!

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family