Friday, September 08, 2006

Painting again...




Well---give me freedom from teaching pre-k or subbing elementary/middle school and what do I want to do? PAINT! The walls in this house are ALL Kahki and frankly...I'm "burned out" on Kahki..plus--5 yrs of someone else's kids hand prints EVERYWHERE is driving me insane...

What do you think? This is what I want for my kitchen...It's called Bellflower blue-Ralph Lauren paint. I'm going to match it with a golden yelllow-Chamois is the name and I've yet to get the sample out of the bag yet..but I'll post it.

My kitchen plans----Black table...bead board-wanes coating(white) under the wall trim in dinette area where the brown paint is now...and to hang a black cabinet up on the blue with the potential to get a buffet for the kitchen in black.

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family