Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ZOO FUN!



We spent our "no school-Columbus Day" holiday at the San Antonio Zoo. We went with Lauren's good friend, Kristofer and met up with Aunt Erin, Dylan/Wyatt. A good time was had by all....





I think this is our 2nd photo in this exact position with the lions and with Kris..I'll have to look for the other photo and post it just to see the changes in height/teeth!






Just "quackin' around" in the petting zoo! Lauren was into "goofy" faces today!

















Petting the goat...it was cool mom! And Wyatt..Boy--he hung like a champion and did not cry or complain once-loved looking at the trees!

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family