Friday, May 26, 2006



This is an attempt to keep all of our friends and family up to date on what is going on in the busy lives of the Shimer Family! We are currently in the process of selling our home in hopes of purchasing a somewhat larger home closer to the kids school. Keep my house clean as we approach "no school" will be a feat in itself.

We don't have much planned for the summer other then both kids are swimming on the Cedar Park Typhoons Swim team. We have practices daily starting at 8am (what was I thinking you ask?) and meets..ugh..a grueling...6am Saturday's until Mid-July.

We have a new baby boy, Wyatt in our family! Rob and Erin had baby #2 a few weeks ago. So we will travel down to the coast to see them when they are eager for my loud family of 4!

We have season passes to Fiesta Texas/6 Flags..so I imagine we will travel to Dallas/San Antonio a few times to entertain ourselves!

OH! And of course..playing with our not so new dog...RANGER!

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family