Friday, May 26, 2006

Summer 2006



Amazing that it is, but summer is here already! It sure seems like we were just scrambling to go to Disney World in November. We spent a great last day of school celebrating by eating pizza and swimming at the pool with 2 family friends. It was an insane 95+ and I forgot to reapply sunscreen after 2pm. Needless to say, we are all toasty red! Guess what?? Our public school friends want to go swimming to celebrate their last day today! Not sure what I will do? Lord nows, we DO NOT need sun!
So, here it is...6am on the FIRST full day of summer break...and I am up on the computer! No late morning sleep in for me!

1 comment:

SHIMER said...

Hey Pollard...Look at your calendar in July--we want to come for a visit!

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family