Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter 2009

Happy Easter 2009!!!!

We hope this finds your family doing well. We have had an exceptionally busy
spring 2009. Both kids are swimming swim team. In addition, Davis is still playing hockey
twice a week and Lauren is playing spring volleyball.

I'm still working part time at Giddens Elementary through the middle of April. I potentially have a long term sub job a school near our home teaching Kindergarten from May-4-June 5th! I am
hopeful that this will be a great fit for me!

David is still busy at work, playing basketball, and working in the yard. Currently, he is unloading 12 yards of dirt on the lawn!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family