Monday, April 23, 2007

We're making changes!!!

After: -taken at 1opm-so the lighting is horrible!


















Before pictures above--plain khaki walls.




As many of you know, I have the painting bug. Have had it for years. Some of my friends have yet to put one color on their walls in years, while I have changed rooms many a times! David and I FINALLY spent this past weekend painting the downstairs family room and dining room! I am so excited to not have little hand prints on my walls that do not belong to my kids!





We JUST finished at 11pm Sunday night after 18 LONG hours of painting. We make a great team, but I am telling you my back is killing me from stretching for our high ceilings in the dining room! Nothing is on the walls, but here is a sample of before and after...

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family