Friday, November 17, 2006

Getting ready for Christmas!


For the past year, I have worked with 75 wonderful women to help raise money for the City of Austin non-profit organizations through the Junior League of Austin's A Christmas Affair shopping extravaganza! This week all our hard work came to fruition and we opened our doors Wed PM with the Austin Entertain's Premier Gala.

Amy, Jenifer and I worked as team members for 4 parties, including Wed PM. We also hosted a Brunch on Thursday AM; a Girls Night Out on Thursday PM, and tomorrow night, we will have host a Dinner /Dance with local Austin Band, Gizzenslaw's. The three of us worked like crazy organizing the food, the drinks, and the entertainment.

I got myself sick on Tuesday with a sore throat and ended up sick in bed all day Friday with a migrane and stomach ache.

I'll be back with pictures Saturday AM of Breakfast with Santa--Lauren will be one of Santa's Elf with her girlfriend, Caroline.

Here is a picture of Jen (L) Me (M) and Amy (R). Jen is my friend in Austin who I have know the longest time! Amy, Jen and I all had our girls together and they will all be elfs tomorrow together!

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family