Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fiesta Texas Times!






Tuesday, my friend Andrea and I took our kids to Fiesta Texas! It was divine in that it was NOT too hot and NOT crowded at all! She braved the Texas Rattler and Superman ALONE, and I went on the Poltergiest with her! I was so proud of myself that I actually put my hands up the entire 0-60 in 3 sec start and throughout most of the ride! I definitely liked it better the 2nd time, but Andrea did NOT! The kids had a blast with only a few arguements! We spent a lazy afternoon at the waterpark riding the tubes, slides and surfing the waves in the wave pool. I was the only one with an "injury" the entire day. I bumped my elbow on one of the slides and tore the skin off-ouch! Here are a few pictures of our fun!

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family