Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas




So much for saying I'd post Thanksgiving week. It just flew by!




I am "officially" done with school! It was a great year and I met a wonderful group of 8 women who shared this journey with me. I passed both state exams in early fall and completed my student teaching on 12/8/08. God truly blessed me this year in giving me the energy, time and a loving family to get me through the endless weeks of studying, projects, and computer time!


I am going to begin the search for K-4 -hoping to teach 2nd or 3rd grade. I know the right school is out there and that God's timing will be perfect for the position to be available!




Here is a recent family photo taken during Thanksgiving. We went to Marble Falls Walk of Lights. It was not really planned, hence the great outfits! Wish I had knew this was going to be so cool-I'd have planned better photo ops!






1 comment:

Penny said...

Hey Laura!

Hope your Christmas was fun!

Love,
Penny

My Favorite Things

  • Taking pictures of my family and friends
  • Working in the Yard with David
  • Not having to cook dinner!
  • Starbucks N/F Cinnamon Dulce Latte
  • Reading Christian Fiction: Fav. Authors: Dee Henderson and Karen Kingsbury
  • Swimming for distance
  • Bike Riding with my family